We have two membership levels, Social & Full,
Benefitting members of all ages and abilities.
All SOCIAL & FULL Members have access to our:
- Centralized number and email for questions and service requests
- Friendly, professional staff to respond to questions and coordinate service requests
Social and Educational Events
- Seminars and presentations on topics of interest
- Book clubs
- Game days
- Interest groups
- Holiday parties
- Music performances
Weekly Fitness Classes
- Strength, Stability & Stamina
- Iron Yoga
- Iron Chair Yoga
FULL Members only also benefit from our:
- Medical appointments
- Errands (bank, pharmacy, shopping)
- Grocery shopping
- Salon appointments
- Village social and cultural events
* Areas of service include Foster City, San Mateo, San Carlos, Belmont, Redwood City, Stanford Medical and the VA in Palo Alto.
Health & Wellness Services
- Phone call “Check-ins” by Village volunteers & Village members
- Doctor's visit assistance
- Meal Delivery
- Technology – computers, phones, tablets, etc.
- Handyman tasks (changing batteries, light bulbs)
- Light Gardening
- Electrical—Change batteries, lightbulbs,
- Replace broken switches and smoke detectors
- Miscellaneous—Replace furnace filters, hang pictures, etc.
Free Notary Services
A note about our generous Foster City Village volunteers:
In order to keep everyone safe, our volunteers cannot provide help lifting or moving heavy objects, or handling requests that carry a higher risk of in jury (e.g. clearing gutters, moving furniture, carrying large items from Costco, etc.)
If a member needs a service requiring a licensed profressional, please consult our Resources pages.